VW Kübelwagen sand beige
The most important key data:
- German first delivery
- Used by the Federal Border Guard
- Year of construction 1972
- "Body Off" restoration
- Paintwork in sand beige matt
- Add-on parts in matt black
- Power 44 HP
- 4 cylinder boxer engine 1.6
- 4 speed manual gearbox
- Drum brakes
- Brake booster (mechanical)
- Power steering (electric)
- Soft top made of black Sonnenland fabric
- Interior in black imitation leather
- Parking heater
- HU/AU and H-registration certificate will be commissioned by us
- A valuation report can also be prepared on request
The VW Kübelwagen TYP181 is a vehicle that withstands all adversities. This vehicle is a German first delivery, which was used by the Federal Border Guard. The vehicle was restored according to the "body-off" principle, whereby it was completely rebuilt by us.
The 44 hp engine was overhauled, as were the gearbox and chassis. The paintwork and add-on parts in black as well as the interior and soft top shine in new splendour. The paintwork was kept in a matt sand beige colour, as were the add-on parts, which were finished in matt black. A soft top made of Sonnenland fabric in black ensures warm summer days. The interior is finished in black imitation leather and otherwise corresponds to the standard equipment. The vehicle also has a built-in parking heater.
An HU/AU and an H-registration certificate will be commissioned by us. A valuation report can also be prepared on request.
The vehicle can be viewed and test-driven at a personal appointment. Should you require further information, we will be happy to help you.
The purchase price is 34,900 euros.